Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Electric heated rear window
- Green tinted heat protection glazing
- Heated windscreen washer jets
- Windscreen wipers with adjustable interval
- Double joint spring
- Door sill finishers with M designation
- Door sill strips
- Dynamic braking lights comprising activated hazard warning flashers and third brake lights
- Exhaust tailpipe - split left and right
- Exterior mirror housing finish in body colour
- Front and rear bumper system
- Kidney grille in mesh design
- Matt black window recess finisher
- Tailgate release handle
- Visible VIN plate
- Automatic headlight beam throw control with load dependent regulating reaction, dynamic compensation of braking dive and acceleration squat
- LED daytime running lights, corona ring style
- LED Indicators
- LED rear lights
- Low and high beam headlights in Bi-LED
- Anti lock braking system (ABS) with brake assist
ABSUnder emergency braking conditions or slippery road surfaces, the anti-lock brake system (ABS) prevents the wheels from locking and maintains the car's steerability. Locked wheels can no longer transmit cornering forces, the car does not respond to steering commands. To prevent this from happening, the ABS control unit monitors the rotational speed of all wheels of the car by means of wheel speed sensors. If one of them threatens to lock, a solenoid valve in the control unit of the ABS reduces brake pressure for the respective wheel until it runs freely again, then the pressure is again increased up to the locking limit. The car remains stable and steerability is maintained. In modern ABS systems such as those employed in all SEAT models, this process takes place several times a second. The driver perceives the action of the ABS as a slight vibration of the brake pedal. In the ABS control range, despite maximum deceleration, the car can be steered easily to avoid obstacles and prevent a collision.
Traction Control System (TCS)
- Front and rear velour floor mats
- Auto start-stop
- BMW emergency call
- Sensatec instrument panel
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
Audio / Communications
- USB connection
- Connected package professional - Z4
- Centre lock switch
- Reduced rolling resistance tyres
Fitted optional extras
- Comfort access system with smart opener Package
- Front/rear Parking distance control
- Through load system
- Driver + passenger electric lumbar support
- Bluetooth hands free telephone connection with USB audio interface + audio streaming
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Soft top - Black
- Metallic - San Francisco red
- Vernasca leather - Ivory white with decorative stitching
|Maximum speed||149 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1998 cc|
|MPG (combined)||- ‡|
|Kerb weight||1740 kg|
|Vehicle length||4324 mm|
|Vehicle width||1864 mm|
|Vehicle height||1304 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2470 mm|
|Tank capacity||52 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 (WLTP)||- ‡|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 24 months’ warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- Up to 24 months’ MOT cover
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 24 months’ roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local Retailer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen Retailer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local Retailer. Price may vary by Retailer.